- Move from Athens into a rental in Atlanta. Check.
- Get kids acclimated to new surroundings. Check.
- Find the grocery store. Check.
- Buy a house in ATL. Check.
- Join the YMCA and fit into my jeans again. Check…well, the first part is done.
- Go to awesome adoption retreat and feel completely refreshed in the Lord. Check. (more on what I learned in another post!)
- Start working on Passion 2011 Ft. Worth. Check. Yikes, I have so much to do, but I am excited for what the Lord has in store!
What a great few weeks. Sorry for being a slacker! It has taken a ton of energy to get settled in a new place. But, I feel like I can breathe again, so I’m hoppin back on the blog-wagon! In the meantime, here are some sweet pictures of the little people…