Baby girl, It’s already been a week since you entered the world! Oh how we have loved getting to know you and love you. I must kiss you a thousand times a day!
Here is my top 10 from the week:
- Bryson driving like a mad man to the hospital. He’s such a good dad!
- Delivering you natural…it was tough, but so worth it!
- The hospital stay…it was like a mini vacation!
- Dinners dropped off each night from friends. Such a blessing!
- Nash’s funny comments about you. (He told me yesterday he would like 2 Meyers!)
- Dr. Denmark schedule.
- Bryson sleeping on the couch…so he can get some rest and you and I have girl time. 🙂
- The way Evyn wants to try to hold and pat you.
- Learning to breastfeed (ugh!)
- Your funny faces and sweet smile after you eat
The days may be long, but the years are short.