Here’s the current 411 on our man Nash…
- Name: Nash Allen Vogeltanz
- Name Origin Factoid: Did you know that my middle name comes from my awesome “Obi” (aka: grandpa) Allen Hill…and 2 of my cousins also have honor of having Allen as their middle name!
- Age: 9.2 months
- Current Weight/Height: 24lbs/30.25 inches (in other words, I’m big! Doc says I am the size of a 15 month old! And I am already wearing 12-18 month old clothes…and they are getting tight!)
- Favorite Hobbies: Laughing at Dad, chewing on my socks, dancing to mom’s silly songs and trying to walk as I push the laundry basket around the house.
- Favorite Book: Pat the Bunny…It is very interactive and keeps my attention!
- Favorite Toys: wooden blocks, any ball and any kitchen utensil mom will let me play with!
- Favorite Color: I dont really know what colors are yet, but mom says I look good in natural colors like brown and navy blue really brings out my eyes.
- Best Tricks: I can wave Bye Bye on cue! (well, most of the time!)
- I get really excited when…: Mom and I go outside, when dad comes home from work, bath time, and playing chase!
- Other Notable Traits: I am a very happy baby, I love to pick up things and tear apart magazines, I have 2…count ’em 2 teeth, I enjoy sucking my 2 middle fingers, and it looks like I am getting red hair (not much yet though!)
Rub-a-dub-dub Havin’ Fun In The Tub…