All is well with the V-tanz clan. Here is a quick 411 about our little people:
- Excited to turn 3 in August. He keeps saying, “my birthday is next”.
- Choo choo, all aboard the potty train! We are in full training mode, and it is not happening as quickly as I would like. (Lord, give me patience!)
- Has named baby #3 “Fox”. We aren’t sure why he chose that name, but it is really funny and sweet. When I get morning sick he always asks if Fox is not feeling well or if Fox is hungry. It’s sweet to see him care for this baby already!
- He keeps asking if Fox will arrive on an airplane like Evyn. It’s cute to see him try to figure out why this baby will come home from a hospital but Evyn didn’t.
- He loves trains, Word World, Little Einsteins, robots + rockets, and playing doctor.
- Turning ONE means the turning of the car seat…
- It also means a one year check up and shots at the doctors office…
- She is in the 75th percentile in her height (29.5in) and weight (23.5lbs) and a whopping 95th for her head (18.5in). Big healthy girl!
- When you turn ONE in our family, that means you get your first REAL pair of shoes (Thanks Marmi!!)
- She has also boycotted all baby foods and insists (loudly) on eating the real stuff only. She is a girl who knows what she wants!
Baby #3 (AKA: Fox)
- Baby Fox is kicking my tail. I am SOOOO tired, require a daily nap, and you can usually find me curled up in bed by 9pm. Hoping this phase passes soon…I have a lot to do!
- Baby seems to be healthy so far and is already making itself visible as my belly is popping out quickly! Bring on the maternity clothes!
- We won’t find out if it’s a boy or a girl…we like the surpise!
Love these updates on the kids! That picture of Evyn looking at her shoes— I just want to kiss those cheeks!
Love the updates…they are all so cute! Love the new shoes too! My kids have a “Marmi” too…and she is always giving lots of great stuff too! 🙂
Fox Vogeltanz would be an awesome real name for the baby! I think you need to trust Nash on this one.