I just got home from a long day and found this upon entering the house…
10 balloons + “top 10 reasons why we are so excited to meet ‘Opi'” from the college girls I lead in Small Group. They are amazing girls and so thoughtful. I felt so celebrated, encouraged and loved tonight that they would go the extra mile to do this for me! I can not wait to introduce sweet ‘Opi’ to these beautiful girls!
Here is the “Top 10 List” according to my college girls…
- We are excited to meet “Opi” so we can marvel at her beautiful skin!
- We are excited to meet “Opi” so we can finally know her real name!
- So we can meet this beautiful gift God is bringing from Africa to here and show her His Love!
- We are excited because that means Emily can get pregnant soon and their number of children can grow exponentially!
- So we can put her hair in corn rows!
- We are excited to meet “Opi” so we can say “Enkuan basalem gabash ligit” which means “Welcome baby girl”
- We are excited to meet baby “Opi” so we will soon see all the cool artistic pictures Emily takes of her!
- Because she is from ETHIOPIA!! So cool!
- We love your heart for the Lord and for His children!
- Now Nash will have a new sister!