Some new things about our man Nash…
1. Nash survived his first Christmas and the 10 hour drive to WV.
2. Nash “talks” constantly. He is always making new noises and has gotten very loud!
3. Nash loves his hands and likes to go crossed looking at them. He also loves sucking
his fingers so much that his hand is becoming chapped in the winter air!
4. Nash sleeps from 7 to 7 making mom and dad very happy.
5. Nash enjoys a good meal! He is weighing in over 17lbs already!!
6. Nash sat up by himself for a whole 10 seconds this week!
Thanks for my Swiss hat KG!
Christmas brought a very bright colorful baby toy that Nash LOVES and mom
is still getting used to having in her very neutral colored home. 🙂 Here Nash
tries it out for the first time…and isnt so sure about what he is supposed to do…
But over time he has made a new friend…
That he likes to kiss and chew on…
Showing off his Rollin’ skills…
Our friends Kris O + Jeff from South Africa meet Nash for the first time. (Kris…looks like
Nash is as big as you are! 🙂 )